XI. The community Königswald. * (from Vol. 2, Chapter 1)
with the municipal office in Königswald , to which Oberwald belongs. We call:
- a)King forest, the old Kunigswald, in the old Regis silva or Königswalde. This place extends along the Luhbuhcebach 6/4 hours way, 200 years ago had 131 houses with 855 inhabitants, including 52 farmers, 25 Fusszecher, 4 millers and 50 cottagers, now has 282 houses with 1799 inhabitants and has with Oberwald a basic area of 3025 yoke 720 klftr. – belonged to Schreckenstein in ancient times, it came at the time of Wartenberger to Tetschen, formed among the builders with Schönstein, Tyssa, Raiza and Schneeberg the Good Schönstein, came under the Counts of Thun to rule Eula and with this to the Fidei Commiss Tetschen, as already told. There used to be several great estates here, some of which were certified. We have already thought of the livestock 1, as well as the Good Tscheckenthal No. 123 and its certificate. The old land registers still commemorate the foliage, by which they used to refer to a part of the corridor below Hut Hut. Even today, there is a local farm, No. 61, the Laubengut, although the owner of the same Josef Rotsch means. Because the sale of the arbor or half of it is mentioned, the arbor must also have been certified. 1 – Likewise the Meiergutes (also Vogel-Meiergut is called), now the Franz WalterNo. 5, thought. Even the name Meiergut, Meieri von Meier or the Latin “Major” (greater) and the German “Mehr”, ie a superior, preferred indicates that the local Meiergut No. 5 belonged to the largest local commodities. There may also have been parts separated from it. It would tire to talk about some of the other big farms here.
The Vorwerk or the now Count Thun’sche Meierhof to Königswald was only under Günther von Bünau after the year 1557 from purchased farmhouses . Before that time, there was probably already a small manorial estate in Königswald, because one built annually against 17 Hofefuder hay and Grummet, which were led to Vorwerke Bodenbach. The meadows next to the aforementioned noble Walle belonged to the landlord. After the Königswalder parish memorabilia a certain Simon Günther s estate became the basis of the expectant royal forest Meierhof, to which other peasants either came by purchase or fell back to the landlord even after the legal pronouncements of the time and beaten to the Meierhöfen. 2 Because of that it says in the parish decimation registers: “Because of the purchased goods comes from the Meierhöfen king forest, Eulau, Steinhof etc. so much Dezem, Veitskäse etc to pay”. 3 The old court or Schöppenbuch over Königswald states that the Knights of Bünau on Schönstein brought the Lorenz Dörre’sche, the Löbel `sche and the farm of the Hänich and beat Meierhofe. 4 Günther von Bünau also bought the bad reasons next to Hutberge, it is said. Still in the year 1621 received the Bünauer of several former owners renouncement of any requirement over these bought goods. 5 This is how the Königswalder Meierhof came into existence, as the local inhabitants wanted to hear from their ancestors, from nine farmsteads, from which one can still recognize the borders today. – The old von Günther von Bünau Built Meierhofsgebäude and the edification of the local Schlösschen is already thought. Man, sees the year 1661, 1749 and 1756 buried in the local farm buildings, which relate to the local new buildings after the Swedish and Prussian wars and which was already thought. – Formerly across the now so-called Oberhof garden a footpath led to Oberwald, which is now relocated behind the Meierhofsgebäude. At the time of estimation in 1652 this farm had 260 stroke fields, one built on the meadows 45 Hofefuder hay and he was estimated at 1792 to 12,413 fl. 41 kr. 1½ pf. C.-Mze. valued. 6 – After the war in 1813 this farm was leased to five royal farmers, who ran it for a long time. Having been taken back into his own farm, he is said to have taken no advantage in recent years, which was probably the case because many anniversaries had been made every year. The plots of land have been greatly improved there by the deepening of the field, have trained many reasons, transfused, etc., established a manufacture of spirits, made new buildings, etc. Also the sheep-breeding which was practiced there earlier is said to have been the cause of the small yield. Because of this, this farm was in the spring of 1874 to a certain C. Dursthoffwhich, in addition to producing spirits, built a press yeast production there, but abandoned it in 1876 as a result of a disagreement with the kk tax authorities.
The old documents tell full of a stately Brettmühle in Königswald. Already under the widow of Agnes von Sternberg , the widow of Sigmund von Wartenberg , who died in 1453, also an iron hammer in Königswald and a board mill are called. 7 This board mill was in any case at the site of the now Franz Funke associated Kunstmühle no. 73, now called Radio mill. Before decennia she preferred to call the board mill. In 1683 she had a Martin Lange in lease. 8 The so-called low, middle and upper mills, now Wenceslas Wagner , Puhr ‘s heirs, andAnton Weigend , formerly were altogether stately. As early as 1582, the mill ditches in Königswald were built more expediently and had to be kept clean by robots. 9 In 1680 the brothers Mathes Lange , Christof Lange and Daniel Lange Pachtmüller were the low, middle and upper mills in Königswald. 10 At the lease mill of Mathes LangeThere was already a board mill at that time, because he is also called the Brettmüller. In any case, this was mill no. 12 or no. 49. The upper mill, now called the “white mill” (No. 120), does not seem to have been in its present position, but rather to the north, for there are traces of it there established by fire destroyed mill available, and in 1849, the local owner Ignaz Lehmann should replace a mill for this old Oberkönigswalder mill. 11 Even in 1666 there was a mill in the now so-called Müllerhäusel, of which there are still traces today. It was reckoned like the Müllerhäusel to Kninitz . 12 Also the local belonging to NollendorfPurkert mill is already mentioned in 1682 documentary. 13 Likewise, the so-called “Schlossermühle”, now in ruins, is under the ownership or tenant Christof Müller , “Schlossermüller”,in the 17th century. 14 – – In 1678 Mathes Hampe built the oil mill in Königswald and sold it to his brother-in-law Mathes Leupold . This is the later converted into a grinding mill, nowbelonging tothe Martin Schiffner No. 110 mill. 15 – All older Königswalder Mahlmühlen were formerly stately and were sold in 1700 emphiteutisch against payment of an interest of Metzgetreide and delivery of chickens and eggs mostly to the then Pachtmüller. The old miller family Lange , later called Langer , was preserved longest to modern times in the so-called “white mill” (No. 120) to Oberkönigswald . – The Franz Zappe belonging mill No. 145 is only in 1855, and the so-called Königswald mountain mill in Tysloche was built around the year 1850. – Also exist in Königswald the silk collection factory of the FW Botschenand the plaster-stone fabrication of Franz Hiebsch No. 79 and Josef Hiebsch No. 19, which are still being thought of.
Königswald formerly bordered with its territory on the great rule of Graupen . The plots of the villages belonging to Graupner Knienitz and Nollendorf date back to the Chekenthal and the so-called Holzgrund , where there are two belonging to Knienitz , including the former Graupner rule houses. 16 In this woody ground one still sees the so-called watershed, which Sigmund von Wartenberg had built in 1487 , when he sold half of the water of the Luhbuhcebach to the city of Aussig . Because of this after Aussigsold water was often dispute. It is mentioned in documents: Because some landowners there , the water sold in 1487 to the city of Aussig”on their meadows Trisch and Viehroben, where the Wsich completely loses and versinket” – headed, so complained the city of Aussig , and there were many commissions , 17 The old salt road will be told later.
It should also be remembered here that during the months of March, April and May 1879 the inhabitants of Königswald were greatly frightened by seven fires. The parish floor scrub and house number 218 burned down. The rest were discovered in time and the fire suppressed. A young man suspected of fires was conscripted. Only house No. 222 burned down at that time as a result of a defective chimney.
- b)Oberwaldin the Erzgebirge, located near Königswald , today still has 7 houses and 52 inhabitants. This place is already thought.
The inhabitants of these villages feed more on agriculture and livestock than trade and commerce.
Xl. The community Königswald. (Continued from II. 81.)
includes Königswald and Oberwald , which together have 1723 native inhabitants in 291 houses and 7309 fl. 9 kr. pay direct taxes. We call:
- Königswald, is a parish village with 1695 inhabitants in 283 houses, 18 has, according to the decree of the kk Landesschulrathes of November 22, 1884 Z. 28,903 a four-grade elementary school for the town Königswald , a post office, a financial guard Commissariat together with financial guard division is Stationsplatz the Dux-Bodenbacher railway and is located here a countly Thunscher Meierhof, for which Johann Sigmund Count of Thun-Hohenstein in 1638 also the farm of Kaspar Hänich exchanged, which here to II 82 is added. In king forest Annually, three fairs are held on Mondays before Carnival, before John the Baptist and after Mary’s birth, and at the same time livestock markets can be held, although until now this place has not yet been ranked among the number of state-recognized market towns.
The honorary citizenship of this community is owned by Josef Pilz , pens. Personal-Dechant in Königswald, and on June 19, 1881, the Königswalder is very commendable Communal physician Josef Florian Maret by the kk Tetschner Bezirkshauptmann and kk Lieutenancy -Rath Brechler , Knight of Troskowitz , with the golden cross of merit awarded by His Majesty the Emperor decorated.
In addition to the clubs already mentioned in II. 355, 379 and 386 there are in Königswald still a veterans club, a gymnastic club and a local group of the German school club.
The Königswalder industries is already II. 84 and 154 thought. For this purpose came the production of shoe-upper ornamentation of Josef Zechel , who has relocated this business from Tyssa to Königswald , the agrarian machine generations of Franz Karl Pehr , Wenzel Rotsch and Franz Wagner , – the cartonnage production of Karl Zehardt , – the cheese production of Josef Walter and the fermentation of J ohann Weigt, In 1881, the local railway station, which was formerly called “Königswald”, was named “Tyssa-Königswald”. The cause of this designation was a dispute between the Direction of the Dux-Bodenbacher railway and the municipality Königswald . The former demanded namely that the community Königswald of the kk Aerarialstrasse in KönigswaldIt started in a good state of construction and had to build a new bridge over the local stream, while it itself only wanted to maintain the route leading from the station building to the Meierhofstrasse. Because this Meierhofstrasse belonged to the Counts of Thun in former times, had been closed to public transport by means of a lockable wooden beam and ceded for railway purposes, the municipality of Königswald was right to refuse, according to the principle, that every man had to make his company founding accessible. both the assumption of the road, as well as the construction of the bridge. The supreme autonomous authority made no judgment because of a lack of a relevant law. However, because the wooden brook bridge was very damaged and had to be declared as wheelchair-bound by experts, the local rail traffic was officially ceased. This condition lasted five weeks. Because he is for all the businessmen of the local area, which ofKleinkahn and Eulau had to pick up the goods, was very oppressive, so did the kk Postmaster Vincenz Walter in Tyssaan attempt to settle the dispute, and found in the Dux-Bodenbach Railway Direction a very friendly accommodation. It was decided to arrange a collection of money from the businessmen of the local area, from whose produce the brook bridge would be built and a road maintenance fund would be set up. Because the mentioned direction gave 300 fl. To it and also the businessmen gave generously to it, this decision could be realized also in the year 1881. And in gratitude that a Tyssian resident and the Tyssa factory owners had contributed much to the elimination of this dispute, since that time the local station has been given the name “Tyssa Royal Forest”. Even if by this strange designation of the strangers of the place closer to the railwayKönigswald for Tyssa and the place lying far in the mountains Tyssa is considered king forest and from it for the foreign traveler so much error and much damage arises, so this did not affect the man who caused this name change.
Known to have Königswald a Gemeindewaldung of 347 yoke. Because of this, a similar dispute arose between the persons entitled to reclaim timber and the Neuhäusler in Königswald , as mentioned in the second volume of this story, page 259. The same was completed in 1877, that a peasant wood procurement right, consisting of 6/4 Viennese Klaftern with 150 fl. And a Häusler subscription right, consisting of ½ fathoms with 50 fl. Were replaced. The payment took place in 1879.
On March 16, 1884, at 9 o’clock in the evening, the roof of the western building of the local Count Thunschen Meierhof burned down between the two built in 1874 medium firewalls. And on the 16th of October, 1884, early at half-past three, the roof of the north-facing barn and the cattle-shed of the same farmyard burned again. Both times many speculations were made about the origin of these fires. Already on the 31st of March 1881 the house no. 72 and on September 16, 1885 the house no. 220 burned down in Königswald .
On October 16, 1888, at No. In Königswald, on the occasion of the breaking away of a wall, a large number of gold and silver coins from various countries were found, of which the oldest was minted in 1580 and the youngest in 1690. Coins of Philipp Il. Spain, the emperors Rudolf and Matthias, German imperial cities and Saxon princes were present.
- Oberwaldwith 10 houses, of which the houses no. 213 and no. 45 to Königswald and no. 8 belong to Tyssa . It has only 28 native inhabitants, which are eingepfarrt after king forest and after Nollendorf school. It is part of the post royal kingdom and is already thought of in I. 37 and II. 85 of this story. Contribution by Ms Martina Heller.